Thursday, February 4, 2010


I'm still drawing my way through these fun zentangles.  Here are a couple of ATCs I made last week before this dreaded sickness crept into my body.   The doc is taking good care of me and mom sent me chicken soup last night, so I'm sure to be back to my old self soon.  I just saw that the Zentangle books are available for sale along with Chris Cozen's newest book.  She's an awesome teacher that I've been fortunate enough to take classes from.  So, it you need a new book for inspiration this year, take a look at Design Originals new 2010 books.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens Tami these are gorgeous! I love the spider web and so does Sam ( he is sitting with me- waving at you) I am going to have to order these books!

Cindi said...

wowza!!! You sure did turn black/white into something awesome!!!! I love these
:)

liannallama said...

ohmigosh! These are beautiful! If you ever want to swap or join a yahoo group with some wonderful "doodle" artists, Linda (redplaid) from 2peas has a group here. Just tell her I sent you.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doodlerssketchpad/?yguid=190342846