Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Changing Directions

I've been blogging at Fiskateers for almost a year now and I'm thinking it's time to change direction here.  A girl can only blog about crafting so much and I think that's why it's been quiet on my personal blog.  I've always believed that if you can't change your mind once in a while you may not have one.  So, I'm thinking it's time to change direction just a bit while I still have a mind.  Not sure exactly how that's going to look, but I'm rolling a few ideas around in my brain.  Sometimes thinking out loud and throwing it out to the universe helps me see the path.  Thanks for listening.


Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

So good to see your words Tami!!!
Whatever you do.. I will be following!!


Sandy said...

Just checking in.

Mrs.Debbie said...

Ok I just found you over on you tube love love your ideas so I've got to get caught up with your stuff. So looking forward to seeing more.