Saturday, September 6, 2008

exploring alcohol inks


These are the samples for the class I'm teaching next weekend. I have some students who have already signed up. Yipee! It will be on Sunday, September 14th 1:00 to 3:30 if you can join us. The class fee is $25 and includes everything you need to make all these fun goodies. I can't wait to see what my students teach me this time. I'm hoping they use different color combos for whole different looks. I love that part of teaching. The link to the shop is over there on the sidebar if anyone local is interested.

In other news things are rolling along here. Mabel has a pretty good case of kennel cough that she caught from the neighbor dog Kyle was watching last weekend. Would have been nice to know the dog was sick. It cost me $100 for Kyle to make $30. Whatever. I got lots and lots of fun goodies at all the sales last weekend and I made a nice little profit from the scrapbook store yard sale. I should be able to buy everything I need on my credit for a while. Love that. My cousin won a 1 minute shopping spree at her local stamp shop and was able to rake in $400 worth of goodies into her bag in 1 minute. How awesome is that. She's coming to visit and stamp with me in November so we can use all those fun goodies. Hi Terry :)

Oh, and I just finished reading the first book in the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer. I'm thinking that the weekend hubby is away cycling in Mammoth isn't the best time to read a vampire book. LOL...it was a good read though.

11 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

URGH sucks on the kennel cough :( Yippee for you cousin that totally rocks! You class samples are gorgeous Tami!

Far North said...

Your class projects are fantastic!

Altered Route said...

Alcohol Inks are my new favorite thing to play with and Your samples look great! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Connie

christie said...

Beautiful work!! Ai's are my most favorite thing to play with. They always add a touch of umph to anything you use them on.

Sorry to hear about your fur baby. I hope she gets better soon. Jiggs sends her doggie hugs and kisses!

christie said...

Beautiful work!! Ai's are my most favorite thing to play with. They always add a touch of umph to anything you use them on.

Sorry to hear about your fur baby. I hope she gets better soon. Jiggs sends her doggie hugs and kisses!

Thanh Vo said...

Sorry to hear about Mabel's sickness. And wow those are amazing pieces of work there Tami!

shuggy said...

tami, you always have the most amazing creations!!

sorry your doggie isn't well.

Traci G said...

your class looks so fun and I wish I could come!

Hope the pooch gets better! Shame on your neighbors!!!

Mary said...

Wow Tami, these are amazing. There are some lucky duckies that will be taking this class.

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

oh wow! those projects are just stunning! hope you have a full house!

Sue McGettigan said...

Great looking projects Tami! My DD LOVES those Twilight books :)