Wednesday, December 9, 2009


Back to ATCs for day 6. I only had this tiny little car in a collage type stamp by Club Scrap. I love how Tim made his with the old fashioned car, you can see it here. Used some Christmas sheet music for the background and most of the rest is like what he did. I didn't have the sparkly fluff he used on his tree, so I used some old SU fun flock. It's not as pretty, but it works ok. I really liked the tape trick to rough up the vintage paper. I didn't have any masking tape handy so I used scotch tape, but stuck it to my robe first to take some of the sticky off of it. I've been sick, so I'm hanging out in my pjs this week. Stamping is good medicine. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling good! I could live in my PJ's! Just a great ATC you did! Love it! Feel better my friend!

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

That's so cool that you're doing the tages. I don't even have a small car so I haven't tried this one, but love the look of it.

Lesa said...

Fun ATC. Hugs & Healing to you and Kyle. I'll take hot cocoa over shoveling anyday! :)

Mrs. Fence said...

What a fun ATC! I love this one. Hope you are feeling better soon...

Sue McGettigan said...

Love this Tami, how cute is that little care with the tree on top??

PJs and stamping sounds like a recipe for a good time to me - that's how I spent my day today :)