Monday, December 7, 2009



Day 3 was so much fun to make. I've done the plaid thing before, but adding in some of the new colors made it more intresting. I forgot to put in the black stripe, but there's so much black stamping that I think it looks good without it. I added in a vintage black snap up in the corner. I pick them up in my treasure hunting excursions for a song and they make a great embellishment. Not enough twine here to wrap up the little set of these that I made, so I subbed in a bit of gold. I think it looks festive, so it works for me.

We had a grand time at Knott's and the snow is coming in like crazy now. We made it home just in time last night. It's a snow day, no school. Kyle's happy about it and I'm just going to let him enjoy his morning before I remind him about the snow shovel and the work that comes along with a snow day. For now, I'm off to make us some hot chocolate. Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh your tag is gorgeous! I got the first 4 done yesterday... Need time to load them!

We woke to zero degrees today...
Brrrrr!

Anonymous said...

OMG this is AWESOME Tami! I love the colors and the snap in the corner! FUN!

WOO HOO on the snow we are suppose to get a blow today! Only a sneeze last night but we played in it this am! Enjoy your hot chocolate! We always add a candy cane! YUMMY!

Karen said...

I like the colors you chose to use for this one. I had not seen the plaid technique before and I am just itching to try it. (I'm running a wee behind on my tags...but's that's okay...I'm having a blast playing! :>) I like that you've been creating the tag techniques on atc's...always great to see the versatility! :>

Far North said...

Tami, I LOVE all your fabulous ATC's. Terrific color choices for each one. What a great way to play with sampling the inspiration from Tim's tutorials.

Sue McGettigan said...

This is fabulous, I love your interpretation of the tag, and the cute vintage snap :)