Thursday, January 13, 2011

I had a wonderful birthday weekend!  Thanks for all the sweet wishes.  Hair was off the chart amazing.  It's in my top 3, and I'd go see it again tomorrow.  If it travels anywhere near you, don't miss it, and don't take the kids.  It's definitely a date night play.

CHA preparation has taken over my life, but I'm not complaining.  It's amazing and worth every moment of searching for crazy things like orange teapots.  I made a video today of my absolute favorite new product coming out at winter CHA.  Fiskars is so awesome.  I asked for this product and they delivered.  I have to pinch myself every once in a while to make sure this is all really happening.  I'm one very happy fiskateer.



Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Lesa said...

Exciting! Cannot wait to see the selection that will be offered. You look mahvelous! Love the ring and earrings. Glad you had a terrfiic birthday too! Enjoy CHA!!! xoxo

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Fiskars sure knew what they were doing when they chose you as their representative. Tami, I've said it before and it is worth repeating, your videos are awesome! I'm just so proud to 'know' you. You prove that you CAN teach an old dog a new trick and I learn new things with each visit to your blog.

Thanks for sharing all that you do!

Hugs,
Jennifer

Thanh Vo said...

WOOT WOOT WOOT!! I knew you were up to something when you sent out that survey, Tami! lol I knew with patience, all would be revealed within time.

You look fabulous and thank you for sharing such awesome news! I look forward to seeing these new stamps in the store.

Sue McGettigan said...

LOVE the new Fiskars product and I'm SO happy for you that you get to do what you love - bravo Tami, you earned this!

Nancy B said...

I love that these stamps stick so well! There's nothing worse than having your stamp slip off the block in the middle of a project! Great video!

Dee in N.H. said...

Those are great!!! I can't wait to see the rest! I just love rubber and these are the best of both worlds!

Monique said...

Those stamps (AND that block set!!) look wonderful!
Have fun at CHA, can't wait to see who wins a set!

Melinda said...

I love the red rubber without the bulk. I just found your blog it is great, I love your videos.

kate blue said...

waiting to see some CHA pics!!

Pam Speidel said...

OMG Tami! Your videos ROCK! Love seeing & hearing your voice my friend...and best of all it's GREAT to know you're still stamping and creating! I did not know that Fiskars has stamps! COOL! I *love* my orange handled scissors, i know that! ♥