Friday, April 11, 2008

beauty


We are on spring break here this week. Of course we decided to spend some of our time at the happiest place on earth. Disney must employ the world's best gardeners. I always attempt to take some botanical photos there. This beauty was waiting for me near Tarzan's Tree House.

The guys are off on a manly desert camping trip, so I've been busy making cards and playing. I'm taking mom to a quilt show at the museum this afternoon. I hope you get a spring break, too.

Stop by Craft Critique if you get a chance today. I reviewed my fave mag...Cloth Paper Scissors.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture Tami! I've been wondering where you have been!

K Hutchinson said...

Gorgoeus photo! So glad you had a good time in the magical kingdom!

Heather Grow said...

I agree. It is amazing how within the themepart there is so much diversity of plants. It really sets the whole mood of whatever land they are a part of.

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

I took my Mom who has the world biggest green thumb to Disneyland last wed, ~ her first time in 25 years! I think she took more pictures of the flowers and vegetation than she did of the actual park it self!