Tuesday, April 15, 2008

today is my blog-aversary

Happy one year of blogging to me! I never imagined how much fun could be had blogging and had no idea anyone would want to read about my life and my creative endeavors. Thanks to everyone who has visited, left a comment, and inspired me by your beautiful blogs and artwork.

As promised I did the blog candy drawing today, actually Kyle picked a number from 1-16, which is how many non-spam comments were left. He picked #9. Ally please send me an email with your mailing addy and I'll get the goodies in the mail tomorrow. My email addy is in my profile. Thanks to everyone who linked up Ethel's auction blog. The bidding is still open if you'd like to join in. The current highest bid for all 5 Longaberger baskets is $175, and all monies go to the Susan G. Komen race for the cure.

Thanks everyone for joining me on this crazy blog journey. I can't wait to see what the next year holds.

7 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Tami congratulations on your
One Year Blog-aversary.
Alison

K Hutchinson said...

Congratulations Tami! I love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy blog-aversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Tami!!! =)

Sandy said...

Happy blog-aversary!

Allison Cope said...

Thanks Tami!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanh Vo said...

Happy belated anniversary!