Sunday, August 5, 2007

Tim Holtz Day

Yipee! Today is the day that I get to hang out with Tim Holtz. I am taking two classes, and am on the waiting list for the third class. I think I may be a groupie. The first class is alcohol inks and the second one is words & windows and has to do with vintage images, mica, words, and we are making a journal. The third class that I'm hoping somebody drops from is the mystery class. So, I've got the camera packed with fresh batteries, have my scissors, fine tip pen, and sharp scissors ready to go. I'm going to try to not make a fool of myself, but he is seriously my crafty idol.

3 comments:

Far North said...

Have a BLAST and enjoy every mimute!...and run back here to share with all of us! You will be in my dreams today!!!

Julie Prichard said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

I can't wait to see the photos... I hope you had a great day and learned some new techniques ~ jovi