Sunday, September 23, 2007

Halloween Tags




I made these for a swap I'm hosting at the stamp shack where each image comes from a different swapper. Everyone will get 6 items made with their own images by different artists when it's all done. I decided to make tags with an extra challenge of using the same cardstock for this diverse set of images. I will include some waxed black twine with each tag to attach them. This is one of my favorite types of swaps. I'm always amazed at what everyone does with the images.

I used markers to color most of these images. You will also see some googly eyes, distress ink, ribbons, and a cardstock sticker. The printed card stock is by My Mind's Eye -tres jolie. I've seen some of the other swapper's items already and there are cards and treat bags in the mix of items. I think I'll have to host one for Valentine images soon, since I'm taking a break from swapping for the holidays.

8 comments:

Heather Grow said...

Love them! That paper perfectly coordinates with all the images. I'm so excited to be in this swap.

K Hutchinson said...

These are awesome! I love tags...especially the big ones like these!

Stacy Sheldon said...

Ha i am loving these sneak peeks at the swap...
:)

Mary said...

Oooh, these are too cute!

Mary (toao)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I just love these. I'm so excited that I joined your swap. You are such a fab hostess!

Kathy W said...

Very pretty background and awesome tags. I especially like the scarecrow; such nice coloring! Thanks for sharing.

Swamp Tulip said...

Beautiful job on these Tami. Super!

Teresa

Stampin' Meg said...

Such darling tags!