Sunday, September 23, 2007

Welcome Fall



Happy first full day of fall. It definitely feels like fall here today. I keep thinking of going to the apple orchards and going out for apple dumplings and fresh cider at the little restaurant near the orchards. Since I can't talk my family into going today, I made these cards. I won a whole package of goodies from Papercrafts Magazine and this paper and stickers by Flair Designs was in the pack. It's really some wonderful stuff if you want anything at all with a food theme. The apple label is cut out of a 12" x 12" sheet with lots of labels and the tag is a sticker. The background paper is also by the same company. I included some pressed leaves in the design, too. Not a bit of stamping today. The colors are a little off, but you get the idea. The sketch design for these cards is from a Stamp-Shack challenge this week.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I love the real leaves that you used! They both are awesome cards!

Kathy W said...

The apple card is wonderful; I had fresh apple cider a couple days ago. One of the best reasons for fall: apples, especially when you live in the Pacific Northwest. Thanks for sharing.