Sunday, February 3, 2008

and more tyvek

I told you that I'd be posting tons of this stuff. It's just so fun to play with. The stamps are both new to me and now they are inked up. The sentiment is CTMH. The fun block print like image is by Toomuchfun. I got it from an etsy seller who is cleaning out some of her stamps. I don't know if I should share the link with you. She has so much wonderful stuff and her shipping is great. Ok, if you have to know, go check out siennamoon's shop.

Supplies used: SU cheesecloth background stamp, toomuchfun image, CTMH sentiment, tyvek, mulberry paper, hemp twine, brown staz-on, chalk ink, kaleidacolor ink.

5 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW another stunning piece! Love the colors!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

The tyvek sure looks awesome! Great job!!!!

Heather Grow said...

I've gotta have some of that stuff lying around here somewhere. It looks beautiful.

Lesa said...

Cool card - glad to see you getting creative.

RobinDiane said...

Beautiful card!

fellow fiskateer--robindiane 2953