Friday, August 1, 2008

for the birds


I found a wonderful feather stamp and this pretty bird stamp just in time for the bird gothic arch challenge this week. I used a whole bunch of fun stuff here including some real feathers and vintage sheet music. I'm still addicted to buttons, so they are here, too. The bird stamp is memory box and the feather stamp is psx. I adore psx and know I've found a treasure when I can get my hands on one.

I feel like a little bird singing today. I just scheduled 3 more classes this fall. Yipeeeee...you can see the dates over there on the side.

Kyle's room is coming together nicely. I found the most amazing bedframe today for $35. Score! I just knew I'd find one and he said it's exactly what he wanted. How wonderful and the price was good for me. The expensive mattress and boxsprings are being delivered in the morning and the quicksilver bedding is ready to go on when they arrive. Grandma bought the blinds this week, so we will get those up this weekend, too. Almost there.

10 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

TAMI- this piece is gorgeous! I love all the elements! Love the bird feathers!

Yippee on the score of a $35 bed frame! I hope you are posting photos of Kyle's room when you are done! It sounds so cool!

I am so happy that you got three more teaching assignments! You go girl!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Gosh you are so smokin' right now!!!! Love seeing you excited about the classes..
This arch is gorgeous!
You're going to have to do an arch class....you know that, don't you?

Sandy said...

Oh my godness, Tami this is brilliant. Amazing arch. Love them.

Mary-Beth said...

This is gorgeous Tami!! Great feather and bird stamps and I love music sheet backgrounds!

Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous.

Femmy said...

this is a beautiful arch Tami!! Love the bird stamps!!!

Ethel Amutan said...

What a G-O-R-E-G-E-O-U-S piece this is! The feather stamps, background paper, the real feathers...everything about this arch is just beautiful! Congratulations on scheduling more classes!

Far North said...

Love this arch--the combination of elements are so wonderful together!

Becky said...

Oh Tami, this is simply gorgeous!

RubyMay said...

this is wonderful...and I see you have used one of those embellishments I love so much (Beauty)...please can you tell me where you get them....or do I have to come over and join you at one of your hunts at the yard sales !
...not that I'd mind...I love a good treasure hunt ! xxx