Friday, August 8, 2008

my new gig


I am so excited to share with all of you that I have accepted an invitation to be a staff member with Scrapbook News and Review. It is a new online magazine with it's 5th issue being released tomorrow. It's a mix of scrapbooking and stamping, with stamping being the newest addition. There is also an area for ATC's and altered art. So, I've found all sorts of places that fit for me. My first pieces will be published in September. As of today I have 6 pieces published next month. It's so exciting.

If you'd like to visit, you can register on the site for free to cruise around. The magazine issues are listed there for purchase, but there is plenty to see for free, too. Also there is a call for submissions on the front page. You get two free issues if your work is accepted for publication. I'm so happy to be a part of this new venture and have found some really wonderful ladies are on the staff there. I hope you'll have a chance to visit the new digs.

5 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Congratulations!!!!!

I do believe you are on a 'winning' streak! Such a great new adventure!

You keep rockin' girl!

K Hutchinson said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you! Rock on my friend!

Deborah March said...

YAAAYYY Tami! They're so LCKY to have your talent working with them!

Sue McGettigan said...

Go Tami, Go Tami! Doing the happy dance - good for you!

Thanh Vo said...

Yeehaw! LOL

I already told you my congrats, but once again big hugs.