This card meets a challenge to use only stamps, no layering, no embellishing. This is much harder than it sounds! It also meets a challenge to use a solid flower stamp. There is alot of masking on this card. The main image was colored with markers directly on the stamp and then spritzed with water.
This one is for Jan's acetate challenge. I stamped the images in staz-on on one side of the acetate and then used alcohol inks on the other side. Markers didn't work! Then I used a little stickles for some sparkle. I found that I had to put white cardstock behind the acetate for the best effect.
This one was a huge challenge for me. The challenge was to do white on white using vellum. I heat embossed the image with winter white EP. I had to add some of my bargain lace and a little flower. I really wanted to keep this one simple, but couldn't resis the urge to embellish. This is also my card for my own monochromatic challenge this week.
This one was a real challenge for me, too. It was Isa's challenge to use distress inks and a paper towel on the card. The paper towel is in the corners there. It was a really great challenge. I used a ton of different inks and stamps on this one.
This last one is for a beach theme challenge. I used a crayon resist on the sand dollar images and some shell pieces for embellishments.