Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pretty in Pink


Just some fun with the color challenge this week. I really like these colors together and had fun working on all 3 cards at once. I had to clean off my table to make something, since it was piled so high. I just set aside things that might work on the cards as I was cleaning and this is what I got. I used a variety of goodies here including copper embossing powder, some vintage pink lace, a piece of an old earring, every pink & rose inkpad in the house, and a pile of stamps.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW this are all gorgeous! Love them all! I'm so going to try this color challenge! I just have to find the top of my desk first...ha ha ha...how do they always seem to get so piled high???


~K

Stacy Sheldon said...

these are all so beautiful Tami!
TFS!