Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Summer Picnic

I colored this image for a merry go round swap with markers, and made it into this cheery card. I love this kind of swap. Each person stamps an image 6 times and sends them to me. Then I swap out all the images so everyone gets one of all the other images to make into cards and sends them all back. Then I swap them out again and we all get a set of cards made with our images by 6 different artists. Clear as mud? It's so fun to see how everyone interprets the same image so differently. I've done this type of swap at least 5 times and it never gets old. Can't wait to see what everyone else does with the images. TFL

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW you are a coloring Queen! I love doing those merry go round swaps too! So much fun!

Great card!

~K

Anonymous said...

Fabulous coloring Tami. It pops off the page.

Swamp Tulip said...

Stunning card, Tami. You are such a coloring pro! Fabulous!

Teresa