Sunday, July 8, 2007

Botanical Fun


It finally cooled off enough for my muse to return today. I made several cards, but this is the one that really worked. I made this for a challenge over at Caardvarks. They are hosting 10 days of challenges, and today is day 4. The challenge is to make a card with four squares on the front. This card is 4" x 9", and will fit in a business sized envelope. What fun to play with such a big card. I punched out the squares after alot of math to figure out the proper spacing. Then I inked up the white paper with distress inks and stamped this Laura Ashley leaf stamp all over the front. I stamped white squares in each punch out with moonlight brilliance ink. The various leaves were stamped over that with peeled paint distress ink. The large piece of twill tape is salvaged by my mom from packaging for a stack of washcloths. The little sentiment twist tie is by I Kandee. I just love that little touch. TFL

No comments: