Sunday, July 8, 2007

Yellow Shoes

Here is my version of the color challenge for this week. I'm really stretching on the orange here, but the yellow and grey are definitely there. The shoe stamp is by the stamping bug. I have no idea who makes the word background stamp since it was unmounted and used when I got it. I used papers and ribbons from my stash and versafine smokey grey ink.

This card was inspired by my mom. I can remember a grey wool dress she wore with yellow heels and yellow purse when I was a kid. I thought she looked so sophisticated in that outfit. Do you remember that outfit mom?

2 comments:

Vintage Papers said...

love this card! too cute!

Unknown said...

nice shoes....i like yellow color shoes and i have couple of yellow color nike shoes and i love them so much....