Monday, July 9, 2007

Halloween in July?


I just couldn't resist combining two challenges today. Cindi over at the stamp shack posted a color challenge today that just screams Halloween to me...lime, purple, and black. Plus, I picked up this fun stamp at the thrift shop last week and it needed to see ink again.
The caardvarks day 5 challenge is to use five embellishments on a card front. So, here you see: a safety pin, twill tape, a brad, a ghost button, and googley eyes. I love the eyes. And to top it all off, I got these challenges combined on a small card. This little cutie measures only 3 1/4" x 4 1/2".

3 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, great use of the challenges!

Love those eyes

K Hutchinson said...

Love the stamps that you used on this card! Halloween is coming up pretty darn quick too! The the eyes on it too! Fun Card!

~K

Vintage Papers said...

this is the cutest card. I also love the colors you selected!