Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tulips


This card was a little experiment. I got a bunch of free photo paper cut to 4" x 6" in with my printer cartridges. Since we don't use that size, I thought I'd try it out for cardmaking. First I tried brayering on color which was ok, but not a great result. Then I used brilliance dew drop inks on it. Just smeared them around direct to paper and use a paper towel to smush the color around. I used all the colors I got in a 4 pack of dewdrops that are sort of fall colors. Then I stamped a new to me Outlines stamp with black staz-on ink. It's matted with pink cardstock and a little Karen Foster loopy brad added on with some ribbon from my stash. I'm so crazy about ribbon, that I'm nearly drowning in it. I love those loopy brads for adding just a bit of soft ribbon to a project.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

I love this card & thank you for sending it to me Tami! You are amazing too!

Hugs

Stacy Sheldon said...

this is beautiful Tami, Thanks for explaining how you colored the background!! :)