Thursday, October 23, 2008

nightgowns


Here is what we made out of the fabric below. I was wearing the blue one when I took the photo this morning, so it's not in the pic. I can't even count how many nightgowns we've made from this pattern over the years. This isn't a real pattern that you can buy in a store, but is based on a nightgown that my mom and aunt liked some years back. Usually we get into production mode and make a gozillion of them, but this time we just had a few hours, so we only made three. If we all go somewhere together and share a hotel room, we match. LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO SO SO Jealous! These are way to cute! They look comfortable!

Traci G said...

Oh my gosh!!! How cute!! You are a woman of many talents!

Ethel Amutan said...

WOWWW! Tami, these are so awesome!! Will you selling these in your Etsy store?

BarbK said...

Tami, these nighties look absolutely adorable. How clever are you!