Thursday, August 20, 2009

a challenge


I'm hosting a little challenge over at SNR Card Universe based on my embossed pearls tutorial. This is another card I made using the technique. On this one, I didn't paint over the embossed design with perfect pearls. Instead I used a bit of rub on paste over the bird and left the grass as it was. I hope you'll try this technique. If you want to be entered in the challenge drawing, please head over to Card Universe to get all the details.

I'm off to work freshman registration at the high school this morning. Should be an interesting day. Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Mrs. Fence said...

What a lovely card! I have this embossing folder, and will have to try this technique. TFS

Lesa said...

Simply beautiful. Lovely lovely card Tami. Good luck at HS today!!

Sue McGettigan said...

Such a pretty card - love it!