Monday, May 21, 2007

Color Challenge Monday ~ part 6

I am still enjoying playing in the color challenges. I am inspired by everyone's take on them each week. I'd like to try an unlikely pairing this week: turquoise, lilac, and brown. I actually have a shirt with these colors that I love. It also has a bit of ivory & a few little sequins on it which are optional extras for the challenge. You can make a card if that's your thing, but I get visitors who have other talents. It's completely ok to take this color challenge into whatever creative endeavor you find yourself this week. Please post a link here if you are inspired to play in the challenge.

Next weekend is the big yardsale kick-off here. I look forward to it all year. There are so many sales that you can't possibly go to every single one. We are having our own sale on Friday only as a fundraiser for all the goodies I'm hoping to find on Saturday. So, if you don't see me around much this week it's because I'm digging out treasures to sell. Gotta support my habits you know!

3 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Tough one...I'll have this by the end of the week :)

BarbK said...

Tami, I made a card for this challenge. Hope you like it.
http://barbscardcreations.blogspot.com/2007/05/blog-surfing-is-best.html

Julie Prichard said...

Here you go! Thanks for the challenge! (This was a hard one!)