Monday, May 7, 2007

May Card # 7


Here is my card for my color challenge this week. I made multiples of this one, but since they are all the same, I'll only count it once. I used a set of fontworks stars clear stamps that I won~woohoo. The sentiment by stampendous was in the box of 10 cent stamps and the flourish is a favorite of mine by inkadinkado. I used versafine inks in satin red and deep lagoon. I just have to say that I'm in love with the crisp images I get with versafine ink pads. I ditched all my SU pads when I discovered these babies. If you haven't tried these pads, you must buy one. You'll be hooked on them like I am.

3 comments:

OldBagNewTricks said...

I must come here more often to learn more about stamping -- your cards are beautiful. I don't know beans from nothin' about SU stamp pads versus versafine ink pads. I just grab "pretty colors" and stamp away. There's so much to know. Meanwhile, I'll just look at all of yours. Pretty colors.

Swamp Tulip said...

You did a great job Tami. I have never used a versafine stamp pad but after reading about them today I am off to find me a couple at lunchtime today!

I will work on my Red White and Blue creations for you this week.

Teresa

Julie Prichard said...

Versafine kicks butt!!! L O V E it.

Anyhoodle....here is my challenge card...fun one this week, Tami, Gracias!