Tuesday, May 1, 2007

May Card #1

This is the first card for my personal challenge this month. It is also my card for my color challenge this week and uses the layout design for CPS #11. Over at Card Positioning Systems they post an awesome new card layout challenge each Sunday. Check it out...the link is over to the left.

I used Old World Mat Stack for the papers and BG paper for the background (thanks Jan). The swirl & bird stamps are by Inkadinkado. Sentiment is SU. I used some diamond stickles here and there....love that stuff! The blue jay feather is from the front yard and the brown feathers are from a bag of feathers I got on my regular Thursday visit to the thrift shop. It feels good to be stamping a bit...I have to stick with small stamps and juicy ink pads, but I can do it!

And in other news: the lab reports just came back from my surgery last week.....Benign....such a wonderful word.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the BEST-EVER News from your lab reports!!! So very happy for you!
Glad to see you are doing a little stamping...Love what you did with the color combo!
So I must be out of the loop...please tell me what CPS is.
Celebrate my friend!...Jan

Kandis Smith said...

ooooh, i love the feather! Great job!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

very cute!!!

Bety :)

Maura Miller said...

Fab card