Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tag, I'm It

I've been tagged by Barb. I have to give one word answers to each of these prompts...seems like a Rohrschact Test of some sort. I hope I don't tell you anything you really didn't want to know. I won't tag anyone else, since I hate chain letters. If you want to play, consider yourself tagged!

Yourself: Contemplative
Your Partner: Creative
Your Hair: Short
Your Mother: Generous
Your Father: Smart
Your Favorite Item: Quilt
Your Dream Last Night: Naughty
Your Favorite Drink: Tea
Your Dream Car: Bug
Dream Home: Secluded
The Room You Are In: Craft
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Still kicking
You’re Not: Follower
One of Your Wish List Items: Maid
The Last Thing You Did: Colored
You Are Wearing: Tshirt & jeans
Your Favorite Weather: Sunny
Last Thing You Ate: Corn pops
Your Life: Wonderful
Your Mood: Content
Your Best Friend: My sweetie
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Summer
Your Car: Subaru
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Chilling
Relationship Status: Bliss
What Is On Your TV: Nothing
What Is The Weather Like: Breezy
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Today

No comments: