Sunday, October 7, 2007

Earth Elements Challenge


I gave it a shot to try Kerry's challenge over at the stamping bug. She wanted us to do a card with the elements of earth, water, wind, and fire. Well, it took me a while to get the group Earth Wind and Fire out of my head to create! Each of the circles is stamped and represents one of the elements. I thought the saying worked with the theme and the rest of the goodies are there for texture and interest. I used a piece of my new Stella Ruby BG paper...it's so yummy. Thanks so much for an amazing challenge, Kerry.

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW this is so neat! The feathers are a great touch!

Debby Winters said...

What a great card! very pretty...I love the interlocking circles and the feathers are great too!

StampingbugKerry said...

This is a beautiful card. Love the circles, the sentiment, the feather and the beautiful pp!
Thanks for participating and watch for the winner on my blog and the grand prize winner on justjohannas site.

Kerry