Sunday, October 7, 2007

Recycled Card Challenge


This was such a fun challenge from Kim over at Running on Ink. I really lucked out that while we were staying in our hotel this week I noticed this cute little scalloped round paper thingie. It was a coaster under the coffee cups in our room. Of course I didn't see the light until the last day, or I'd have a pile of them. I stamped this new fishie stamp with Nick Bantock inks by Ranger on the coaster. I first inked him up with yellow and then smudged some blue over it. He looks very tropical to me. I used a SU fishnet background stamp behind him and this cool net looking ribbon I picked up at the LSS. The tag is clipped on with a paper clip. Thanks for the challenge, Kim.

6 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW this is stunning! Love the tropical colors! Between you and Ethel...I going to be running to the LSS for some of those inks!

Rika said...

This is lovely!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

This is so cool. Great fish and your colors are beautiful!!

Swamp Tulip said...

Great job Tami. I love your fish.

Teresa

Debbie said...

This is really cool. I love the colors.

Lesa said...

This fish is so electric! Wow!