Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Making Memories Rocks

You may recall that I did a review last month of the new making memories cutter for Craft Critique. I'm so glad I did, because several people complained about problems with theirs. Mine is working fine, but the ruler had come apart from the magnet. They have a form that you can fill out online for defective products. I filled out the form. I just received a package today with a new magnetic ruler and some adorable Halloween tags and thank you rub-ons. This is a company that knows how to take care of business. If you have any problems with making memories products, I urge you to take a moment to contact them.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I had the problem of my grid coming off mine, which is then going on to my card stock! I sent them an email and a picture! They are sending me out a brand new one! They told me that they have fixed that problem! This all happened in about 24 hours! Their customer service ROCK! I can't wait to get a new one!

Debbie said...

This is good to know. Thanks for the info, Tami.