Saturday, October 27, 2007

We went home briefly today

It was a good day. Today we got to go home unofficially for a brief period of time this afternoon. It was so nice to check on everything and be sure it's all ok. The frogs needed tending and the pond was low. Everything else looked great. It even rained a bit before we left. We are hoping to get home by Monday. I was able to get all my etsy orders together to ship out and even did a little stamping before we left. I hope your weekend is going well, too.

5 comments:

Heather Grow said...

That is awesome news Tami. I was so excited today when it started sprinkling outside. I don't know if I've ever been so grateful for rain.

Anonymous said...

Great news! So glad everything is all right for you!!

K Hutchinson said...

That is great news for you! I hope more rain comes for you and you get back home on Monday!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I'll bet a huge weight is off your shoulders!
Have a beautiful, peaceful day.
I'm sure you will have your work cut out for you when you get to go back home... dusting, etc., but thank goodness your home is intact...
Take Care,

Julie Prichard said...

I am so glad you got to go up there and that everything is going well! I went to Poway today and saw a lot of devistation as I drove around those areas...it made me sad.