Sunday, October 7, 2007

World Cardmaking Day Challenges

So many challenges and so few hours. Well, I got 5 things finished for the festivities last night. Here are the first three that I did for challenges over at 2peas. The challenges there are going on all week long with lots of prizes up for grabs. I'm hosting one, too. Stop by and check them out.

The tag is for a challenge to make something with fall leaves and I chose to stamp some and add a few pressed leaves. I used a memories mist spray on this tag and masked some leaves. The sentiment is from the dollar bin at Michael's.

The cheery flower card is for a challenge to repurpose a stamp for another use. Can you guess what the flower stems are? They are meant to be something else, but by adding the hero arts flowers they sort of look like flower stems. The ink smeared a bit, but oh well, I'm on a mission to complete the challenges, can't stop now!

The third card is for a challenge to use birds on a card. I have been meaning to use this owl stamp forever. I love him stamped with my new Nick Bantock grey ink. It feels a little like Halloween too.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW you have been a busy little bee! I love that owl stamp! All the cards turned out great! I have to see what your challenges is over at 2peas now!

Julie Prichard said...

These all look great! You know...you can use any stamps you wan tto make some of the jj challenges....until midnight :)