Friday, October 26, 2007

Fire Sale in my Etsy Shop

I decided to have a sale in my etsy shop. All items listed in September are free shipping this week. Since I can't list anything new there, might as well have a sale.

We are doing fine here and it looks like the firefighters are getting a handle on one of the mountain fires. Some residents at lower elevations are able to go home today. Not yet for us, but that's good news for them.

We are heading down to Laguna today to see the Pageant of the Monsters. We bought tickets about a month ago, and so glad I brought them with us. It's a walk through hauted house set put on by the Laguna Arts Festival. They do wonders with sets, costumes, and make up. It should be a fun time. Will probably get a bite of fish for supper, too. All in all a good day here.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I love a sale!!!! Hope you get to come home soon!

Have at the Pageant of Monsters tonight...it sounds like it will be loads of fun!