Saturday, October 6, 2007

Home Sweet Home


There really is nothing like getting away for a while, except returning home. We had a lovely trip up to the central coast. I enjoyed spending my days as I pleased and my evenings with my hubby after his classes. We even got over to the beach for a picnic lunch one day. The weather was gorgeous and the seafood was yummy. I don't think there was a bit of space left in the car after all my treasure hunting. I got in a few afternoon cups of tea and alot of shopping and visiting with family and friends.


I'm home just in time for world cardmaking day. I love that! Gotta clear off my work table now that I have a huge list of challenges to play with. I also have some new inks and stamps and paper for my play time. I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day dedicated to card making.

2 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

YEah!! Welcome back! Big prizes over on my blog- come check it out :)

Lesa said...

So happy you had a happy time!